Sunday, September 26, 2010

Loose ends

I came clean with a friend of mine today. We cleared up some loose ends - some things we were having trouble revealing about ourselves and feeling funny about keeping secret.

Then I see ddenzmd. I find my mind grouping all my loose ends together, and for some reason this mystery and a loose end from over a year ago connect to each other. My mind is racing now, trying to put clues together - mugging, jogging, safety... When did I get so bad at word puzzles? It used to be my thing.

Why do I feel unsafe? You say you are there to keep me safe, but I feel vulnerable. I want to trust ddenzmd, but trust is not a gift, it's a reward.

So, ddenzmd, if not dead ends, my dear, then what? Mugging? Jogging - track? Where? Griffin? Hockey? Playground, parks? Pharmacist, buddy, sunshine? If the loose ends really do connect, then those things will mean something to you, too. Unbridled patience I do not have. Am I right?

I want to invite the sunshine back into my life. I miss it very very much. Please, ddenzmd, help me feel safe. I miss bdm. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment