I guess it's more illumination. This reactivity to recent activity is hanging on.
Poverty. Wealth. Industry. I don't want to open the floodgates to the whole world and get laden with junk and shit from every weirdo with access to the internet. Maybe I will send invitations. I could tag these articles to influence web searches. People who actually search for information and facts might stumble on my humble opinions and pause to read. That would do.
I just think there isn't much out there for - I don't have a good word - just the facts, ma'am. Where's my dictionary...disinterested, or unbiased. Something that people can read that doesn't have anyone's particular interest to bear, just facts and relevant, complete representations of them. No spin, no politics, no drama.
No drama? It's like the wind in Browning, MT. If it stopped, would they all fall down?
I'd love to watch the news at night minus the drama. Who invited drama into Walter Kronkite's domain? Oh, for the good old days when there was a blank space where we could 'insert your emotional reaction here.' We actually let them do it for us now. Life has become so easy, there is little else for us to do now accept keep the bills paid and charge the electronics.
'"Business is noble because it can elevate our existence and business is heroic because it lifts people out of poverty".--Dr. Raj Siodia today at Expo East. Is your company part of the Conscious Capitalism movement?' I found this on the Kamut International Facebook page today. What a great addition to the global conversation about living on this planet. The questions we ask as wealthy societies are so different from the questions we ask when living in poverty. The only way to end poverty is to overcome it. One must do that for oneself; get out of one's way. Can that be done by writing someone a check? Wouldn't it be better to get out of the way and allow all the wonderful tools we've created to be used for good purpose? What damage greed can do. What damage ignorance can do. Control is not the answer, freedom is. Are we brave enough to pay the price?
I've been more or less at this all day. Time for dinner.
Poverty. Wealth. Industry. I don't want to open the floodgates to the whole world and get laden with junk and shit from every weirdo with access to the internet. Maybe I will send invitations. I could tag these articles to influence web searches. People who actually search for information and facts might stumble on my humble opinions and pause to read. That would do.
I just think there isn't much out there for - I don't have a good word - just the facts, ma'am. Where's my dictionary...disinterested, or unbiased. Something that people can read that doesn't have anyone's particular interest to bear, just facts and relevant, complete representations of them. No spin, no politics, no drama.
No drama? It's like the wind in Browning, MT. If it stopped, would they all fall down?
I'd love to watch the news at night minus the drama. Who invited drama into Walter Kronkite's domain? Oh, for the good old days when there was a blank space where we could 'insert your emotional reaction here.' We actually let them do it for us now. Life has become so easy, there is little else for us to do now accept keep the bills paid and charge the electronics.
'"Business is noble because it can elevate our existence and business is heroic because it lifts people out of poverty".--Dr. Raj Siodia today at Expo East. Is your company part of the Conscious Capitalism movement?' I found this on the Kamut International Facebook page today. What a great addition to the global conversation about living on this planet. The questions we ask as wealthy societies are so different from the questions we ask when living in poverty. The only way to end poverty is to overcome it. One must do that for oneself; get out of one's way. Can that be done by writing someone a check? Wouldn't it be better to get out of the way and allow all the wonderful tools we've created to be used for good purpose? What damage greed can do. What damage ignorance can do. Control is not the answer, freedom is. Are we brave enough to pay the price?
I've been more or less at this all day. Time for dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment