Thursday, November 18, 2010

Deep purple

There are things in deep thoughts that are beautiful. It's where secrets are told by the cosmos, and often where they are kept. Often those thoughts never have words for expression. Honestly the word 'thoughts' is not accurate either. Movement? Soul-life? I guess I think of it as awareness, to borrow a word from Eckhart Tolle, or as realization. I am glad that I am not afraid to spend time in those deep places, and when I am able to share with another person from that private place, it is like finding home. There is no greater comfort than trusting another person to visit, to come in and be together in a place where infinity exists. Even sex can't get me closer than that - and sex is better because of it.

The trust between two people is fragile. If either person in a relationship mishandles it, it disappears and leaves little material to prove it was ever there...

No comments:

Post a Comment