Sunday, October 17, 2010

Now

I am all caught up.

Peaches10, would you kick ddem*%*^%^%'s ass. I can't believe he is still here.

That was incredible. While I would agree that it began with too much information (and for this I must apologize - I am over it now, for the next three weeks, and much more clearheaded) the result was amazing. It is not everyday you can veil yucky subjects with so thin a draping of humor.

For me, I am now assured of the following:
* no matter how hard I try, stupid thoughts that leave my body in any way will be irreversibly irretrievable. Period.
* I must visit my own blog more often, even if not to blog myself. My blog is not my own.
* Berta will be my constant help in research of life in the Bible. She's good...
* Steve will surprise me more often than not.
* When Ed will be wearing a shit-eating grin. Especially when I've had an awkjward moment. He finds some sort of strange comfort in my weaknesses.

Bravo!

2 comments:

  1. Can't figure out how to get rid of DDENZMD but have him muzzled. DON'T WORRY HE WILL NOT BE A BOTHER!

    ReplyDelete